2014 CIDER MILL HOURS
AUGUST 22 – NOVEMBER 2, 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
LATE SEASON CIDER MILL HOURS
NOVEMBER 3 – 23, 2014, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Our cider mill features fresh pressed unpasteurized apple cider produced from high quality home grown apples and our famous apple spice and pumpkin donuts. Extremely popular with the children are the glazed pumpkin donuts topped with autumn sprinkles — just one of the highly anticipated signature treats that families come back for year after year! Please give a 24 hours notice with quantity orders. Please note, since this is a seasonal business, methods of payment accepted are cash or check. For your convenience an ATM is located in the Cider Mill. No debit or credit cards accepted.
Pressing of our award winning cider is determined by supply and demand and can be easily viewed through our large windows. Cider freezes well! Pour out ½ cup before freezing. Don’t miss the chance to put away those favorite pressings for future enjoyment!
The aroma of fresh donuts beckons you into the mill where you will find:
- Raspberry cider (sorry, our limited production raspberry cider is sold out for the season)
- West Fenkell Bakery apple pies and specialty breads
- Caramel Apples
- Cider slush and hot cider
- Michigan maple syrup
- Raspberry jam made with raspberries from our patch
- Honey from our orchard
- Pre-picked selected apple varieties – AVAILABILITY VARIES
- Regular & sugar-free apple butter
- Mulled cider spice
- Fall produce and a large selection of gourds
- Don’t forget, because you’re special; treat yourself “Royally” to a Queen’s Apple Sundae! (sliced apple served in a bowl, topped with hot caramel, whipped cream, nuts and a cherry on top or any way you like it).
From left: Bill and Linda Erwin; Lynn and Bill Emery; Bob Tritten,
District Extention Agent for Michigan State University
Annual Michigan Cider Contest Trophies:
1st Place 1999-2002
First recipient of the Michigan Cider Maker Award-2003