Erwin Orchards & Cider Mill is open daily during the fall season, August 19 – November 6, 2016.
- U-pick – apples, raspberries, and pumpkins (weather permitting).
- Cider and donuts – cider is pressed by our award winning Master Cider maker. Four varieties of donuts are made fresh every day – apple spice plain, apple spice cinnamon sugar, pumpkin glaze, and pumpkin sprinkle.
- Wagon rides – see the beautiful grounds surrounding the orchard and farm.
- Farmer Bill’s Target Paintball – moving and stationary target practice.
- Mr. Bee’s Big 3-D Adventure – walk through and view this bright, colorful, whimsical, 3-D attraction.
- Corn Maze – try to find the objects hidden within this a-maze-ing and fun adventure (opens Labor Day weekend).
- Goat Walk – pet and feed the cute, friendly Nigerian dwarf goats.
- Trike Trail – take a ride along the paved trail on the John Deere tricycles – the little ones love it!
- Sunflower garden – take pictures in front of our beautiful flower garden.
- Country Barn – rent our lovely country barn for family, group, church, or corporate functions.
Saturdays and Sundays only beginning September 10, 2016:
- Carousel Acres Petting Farm – become acquainted with the animals: a pony, lamb, mini alpaca? You never know what you might see (animals may differ weekly). The petting farm is provided by an independent supplier. Prices vary.
- Time to Play Party Rentals – jump and climb around on bounce house inflatables. The bounce houses are provided by an independent supplier. Selection may change week to week. Prices vary.
- Mystic Kettle – kettle corn popped fresh on site
- Larry Arbour – Acoustic Folk Rock / Vocal-Guitar (Sundays 2:00 – 5:00 PM)
Please note, since this is a seasonal business, methods of payment accepted are cash or check. For your convenience an ATM is located in the Cider Mill. No debit or credit cards accepted.